• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best way to get NCAA Tournament tickets? (Greensboro)

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
Anybody know the best way to go about getting NCAA Tournament tickets for their time in Greensboro this year? The cheaper, the better, as StubHub prices are ridiculous. Can you just hang out outside the arena and get them for cheap before the session starts, or buy from the schools once the field is announced? I've never been to an NCAA Tournament game before, and thought this would be an ideal chance to do so.

I received a groupon offer for tickets a couple of weeks ago, no joke.

Anybody know the best way to go about getting NCAA Tournament tickets for their time in Greensboro this year? The cheaper, the better, as StubHub prices are ridiculous. Can you just hang out outside the arena and get them for cheap before the session starts, or buy from the schools once the field is announced? I've never been to an NCAA Tournament game before, and thought this would be an ideal chance to do so.

Just go the day of. If Duke and Carolina aren't both there one of the fan bases will be unloading tickets left and right.

Duke and UNC surely will both be there, especially after tonight.

I would think you could get in for the Duke weekday session pretty easily by buying tix off UNC fans. The rest won't be easy I wouldn't think

It's not exactly 10 years ago...

I was always able to go the day of and just pick up extra's near that ramp.

Hey, is the one scalper who wears shorts regardless of the weather still there?

Back