• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another Terp FB player to transfer

From the MD board that was linked to:
Max Garcia too...

DanHellie
Dan Hellie
O-lineman Max Garcia is also leaving Maryland. He met with Edsall as well today #Terps

Transfer_Count_medium.png

they're probably just trying to go somewhere where they won't have to wear such crazy uniforms

Kernersville no longer gives a shit about Maryland football. (if he is transferring of course)

He's gone.

And the best part is we have/had a LEGIT shot at landing Stefon Diggs, who is announcing on Friday. And who hosted Diggs on his official visit just last week? Danny O'Brien!

The uniforms are about the only thing I like about Maryland.

You and Hogie are the only people I've heard say something positive about their uniforms. Anyway, a couple more posts from the MD board:
Prisbell is saying Danny will decide over the weekend.
I don't know if this BOTBrebirth2k11 is legit but he posted
I just spoke to a football player on the team.DANNY IS DONE. he said he doesnt know why, but he is leaving.

When Rangoon was hired, I don't know if even the most pessimistic of us imagined his tenure would go this badly. It's like a rival school sent in a saboteur to destroy our team from the inside out. Not that anyone outside of Maryland would care enough about Maryland football to bother, but it's hard to imagine how this last year could have been any more of a disaster. I guess we could have lost to Towson
http://maryland.247sports.com/Board/53/DOB-transferring--7627391/3

Back