• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FIRE JEFF [Redacted] TONIGHT

I don't trust Wellman to hire anybody better.

Fire Wellman, too. Might have to clean house to fix this disaster.

It's time for a culture change is what I'm saying.

I don't trust Wellman to hire anybody better.

Serious question... who in the hell do you think he would hire?

Experience/Post-Season Success, Age, and Image.

I think you'd have trouble replicating this hire (not to mention, even getting a 60 year-old with no conference/ncaa-tourny wins to not think his interview was a cruel joke)

After GuitarDeac's post, I've lost total confidence in this athletic department to fix this situation.

I'm serious, it would be fine with me if Wellman would grow a pair and fire [Redacted] and make Rusty the coach. I'm not saying it would change anything but maybe it would breath a little bit of life into the guys. [Redacted] is like a fire that sucks out all the oxygen around it. Heck, UNCG fired mike dement and promoted Wes miller and they're in the socon race after starting 2-10.

Last edited:

I think you'd have trouble replicating this hire (not to mention, even getting a 60 year-old with no conference/ncaa-tourny wins to not think his interview was a cruel joke)

Give me a young, feverish recruiter, who is desperate to prove he can be a high-major coach.

I'm serious, it would be fine with me if Wellman would grow a pair and fire Wellman and make Rusty the coach. I'm not saying it would change anything but maybe it would breath a little bit of life into the guys. [Redacted] is like a fire that sucks out all the oxygen around it. Heck, UNCG fired mike dement and promoted Wes miller and they're in the socon race after starting 2-10.

Anything other than "i couldn't be happier", please.

Somebody worse than the worst possible option I could think of.

Back