• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bagout for Clemson Sat.

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
I propose a bag out for Saturday. Everybody wear a brown bag over their head to the game and send Bzzz and Wellman a message!!!!

Why not just boycott the game? Let's have a bonfire in the parking lot where we all burn our tickets!

I've already donated the design. Just need someone to put this puppy into production.

pbCez.jpg

to3kx.jpg

vt - you need to modify the bag to show one of those ugly ass ties.

The bag idea would be hilarious if enough people actually did it..

I thought the boycott had been on since November.

Show up and voice your displeasure. Loudly.

vt - you need to modify the bag to show one of those ugly ass ties.

The design was made with this in mind... My blind grandmother has given me ties for Christmas the past 7 years; I can donate at least 6 to the cause.

The bag idea would be hilarious if enough people actually did it..

Yeah, I'm sure some people find the suggestion appalling but if enough people did it it would be hilarious. But I'm not sure you'd get more than two or three guys. Then again, two or three the first time, ten the second time, twenty or thirty the third time... If baggers got tv time I'd laugh. People who are paying to watch this team- I can understand people being upset. I think the empty seats and unsold tickets are going to send a much stronger message though.

I would demand they explain to me what I had done to deserve being ejected from the stadium simply by wearing a brown bag on my head.

Not that I'm going to, but that would be such a horrible action on the Joel's part to try to squash silent protest.

Would be awesome if the fifty or sixty students who regularly show up for games broke out brown bags en masse. What are they gonna do- take away their seats? Oh, the horror.

Would be awesome if the fifty or sixty students who regularly show up for games broke out brown bags en masse. What are they gonna do- take away their seats? Oh, the horror.

Agreed. I know several in section 107 who are close to breaking out the bags as well.

Back