• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz______?

Buzz______?

• BuzzOut?

Votes: 123 76.4%
  • BuzzWaiting?

Votes: 30 18.6%
  • BuzzIn?

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Doofus/numbers

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
I've been on the far end of BuzzOut/BuzzWait until this game. Absolute final straw for me as I could see improvement in most other games.

Buzzout... kind of need to just nuke the whole program and start over though (admittedly not all bzdeliks fault, but I can't think of anything he has done to help us).

I just don't have faith in his ability to rebuild the program.

Should be a public poll to compare to past polls.

The dude is not the answer...either change now or wait 2 years and still make the change

If we lose out then I'll be firmly bzzout. We have no excuse not to win at least one game against BC, GT and Clemson with 3 of those games being at home. I voted BzzWait since I don't think a coach would make a huge difference with the players we have but there is no excuse to get blown out like that.

I've been on the far end of BuzzOut/BuzzWait until this game. Absolute final straw for me as I could see improvement in most other games.

I think I'm here, too. BC beat FSU. I've never felt this hopeless as a fan...

Last edited:
Should be a public poll to compare to past polls.

:werd: It's fun to watch people transition, some humbly, some kicking and screaming, from Bzzin to Bzzwait and finally join the rest of us in Bzzout.

Back