• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rivers shot carbon copy of Childress at Cameron

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
Totally a carbon copy of Chill's shot over Grant Hill in Cameron.

Only difference is that Rivers is a cunt.

Only difference is that Rivers is a cunt.

Dude... I hate Duke as much as anyone but callin an 18 yr old a cunt is a bit much. Focus your energy/insults on grown men like [Redacted].

Chill made it over Grant Fucking Hill... who could actually play defense.

I still love that particular shot best of any until Chill did his number on Jeff McGinnis in the ACC tourney final. Then of course The Shot.

Rivers was $$$ tonight

I still love that particular shot best of any until Chill did his number on Jeff McGinnis in the ACC tourney final. Then of course The Shot.

Rivers was $$$ tonight

Pretty good stat line for the only game he will ever play in the Dean Dome.

Lots of time left on the clock after Randolph hit that shot. Very different, but an awesome shot nonetheless. I was in Cameron for that one - the confusion over whether it was a 2 or a 3, the time running down, etc. - surreal.

Dude... I hate Duke as much as anyone but callin an 18 yr old a cunt is a bit much. Focus your energy/insults on grown men like [Redacted].

Rivers is one of the cockiest kids I've ever seen play college basketball. Very easy to dislike.

I knew it was going in.

I know the mentality of a player like Rivers because I think in a similar manner.

There was no way he was going to miss it.

Good thing he's not 18 then.

I knew it was going in.

I know the mentality of a player like Rivers because I think in a similar manner.

There was no way he was going to miss it.

People who have that mentality miss all the time, but no one remembers the misses.

People who have that mentality miss all the time, but no one remembers the misses.

Right, didn't he miss one at the end of the Miami game that would have tied the game for them?

funny to see rivers acting cocky in the miami game then blow it at the free throw line. how can he be only a 68% free thrower?

Childress over Hill was so much better. Chill was up against a guy who played good defense and actually did a step back move on him. Rivers just casually stood there beyond Zeller's reach and shot it when he felt like it.

Childress over Hill was so much better. Chill was up against a guy who played good defense and actually did a step back move on him. Rivers just casually stood there beyond Zeller's reach and shot it when he felt like it.

Stop kidding yourself. The Childress shot was better b/c it was WFU...end of story.

Stop kidding yourself. The Childress shot was better b/c it was WFU...end of story.

Chill already had a reputation as stone cold assassin by then and Duke threw everything they had at him and he still cut their nuts off.

Back