• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If we lose out, % that Bz is fired

The chances that Bzz gets canned if we lose out

• Total voters
The ACC is a soft conference. We've lost plenty of soft games by ugly margins. Will a few more make that much of a difference? The guy still doesn't have 20 wins in almost 2 whole seasons.

Like I said before, there is such thing as a list of games that important Wake Forest people think we should win and important Wake Forest people will intervene if that does not happen.

If we finish the rest of the season winless, he's gone. Trust me.

0%

We are stuck with him for at least another season for financial and political reasons. If he's kept around next year and we have a terrible season, then I think you'll see riots break out. We have a good class coming in so we should see some improvement from our current rock bottom. He isn't going anywhere even if we lose out this year.

Time for the coach and team to step up.

They need to go 3-3 against the remaining schedule to have anything to build on for next year.

I went with 30% and that was being hopeful.

My gut says 2012-2013 will be more classic shots of Bzzz face palming.

0%

We are stuck with him for at least another season for financial and political reasons. If he's kept around next year and we have a terrible season, then I think you'll see riots break out. We have a good class coming in so we should see some improvement from our current rock bottom. He isn't going anywhere even if we lose out this year.

Right now Wake cannot afford to fire him. He's here for at least one more year, most likely two.

What we should be focused on is not firing Bzz, but raising hell so that Ron Wellman is not allowed to make the next hire.

I think that losing out is a real possibility. This team is already mailing it in. I know we have 2 or 3 home games left against mediocre competition, but we just got killed by a team that's maybe a weak 5 seed in the NCAA tournament.

Hope forces me to vote 10%, but I think the real answer is 0%.

Right now Wake cannot afford to fire him. He's here for at least one more year, most likely two.

What we should be focused on is not firing Bzz, but raising hell so that Ron Wellman is not allowed to make the next hire.

This might be the best line of thinking. A search committee should be used next time around.

The ACC is a soft conference. We've lost plenty of soft games by ugly margins. Will a few more make that much of a difference? The guy still doesn't have 20 wins in almost 2 whole seasons.

Losing to the two worst teams (other than ourselves) in a terrible conference at home would be enough to put it over the top. Or at least I sure as hell hope so.

If we lose out then that is a collapse worse than anything Dino did with his teams considering the teams left on our schedule at home.

Back