• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon Minute on WGHP

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Getting ready this morning and flip the TV on. Usually I turn to ESPN 2, but I didn't this morning and it was on the local Fox station. The Deacon Minute comes on and it's [Redacted] talking about all the people and influences he's had over his life that have shaped his coaching today. You could almost hear the many people that Bzzz's credits for making him the coach he is today saying in unison, "please don't mention me by name!!!!"

Didn't realize they still did that. Is the Deacon Minute posted online anywhere?

Didn't realize they still did that. Is the Deacon Minute posted online anywhere?

I didn't either till I saw it this morning. Used to be on WXII which is the local NBC station. I just found it so fitting and ironic for me to basically accidently (normally I turn it right ESPN2) see that this morning after last night's raping we got in Charlottesville.

Back