• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nikita's Amazing Shot Last Night

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
Deserves its own thread.

lol.jpg

Back to the basket, never really looks, never leaves the floor, just casually tosses it over his head, directly into a UVA player's hands.

As one of our fellow posters said in last night's game thread...

Demon09 said:
That was the last two seasons in shot form.

So here is where we can applaud and admire the most WTF shot in recent Wake Forest basketball history.

That is right up there with Peral hitting the side of the backboard and Lepore air balling the FT at Clemson among my "WTF Was That?" moments in watching WFU hoops.

don't forget strickland's missed reverse dunk

Or the Ish Smith wide right free throw at Lawrence Joel. A buddy down in the Super Seats near the court stood up & did the football ref signal for a missed wide right field goal.

Or AW Hamilton throwing a 3 backwards over his head out of bounds.

That was definitely one of those "I don't give a fuck" moments.

Is there a .gif of that shot, or is it possible to post it? I wasn't able to see it live but I think I really need to.

Is there a .gif of that shot, or is it possible to post it? I wasn't able to see it live but I think I really need to.
Does your provider offer ESPN3? It's still on there under "Replay"...just fast forward to the shot because watching the whole game again would be self-inflicted torture.

I think the fact that half the fanbase (myself included) didn't know or care that we had a game last night speaks as much to the state of WF hoops as whatever the hell kind of shot Nikita was throwing up.

I think the fact that half the fanbase (myself included) didn't know or care that we had a game last night speaks as much to the state of WF hoops as whatever the hell kind of shot Nikita was throwing up.

It's the first game I simply haven't followed. I checked the score at halftime, face palmed, and then continued to do my homework.

Back