• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hey folks, the Bzz Show is on Radio!

Now, we've digressed into a speech of what "Love Means". Not kidding.

Fan just straight out questioned [Redacted]'s ability to fire up players. [Redacted] is blaming it on the players.

Thanks for the link. All that talking in the background- I don't think anyone is listening to him. Where is this broadcast from? Does Bz ever get applause from the people who are there?

Blaming AAU and early entry.

Where's BKF?

Blaming AAU. Who is the person on here that really hates AAU ball?

Thanks for the link. All that talking in the background- I don't think anyone is listening to him. Where is this broadcast from? Does Bz ever get applause from the people who are there?

I think at Old Staley's tonight.

No one said this but I'd bust out laughing if I heard someone call in and say, "Hey coach, why do you suck so bad." (click)

Last edited:
TC was a small forward in high school? [Redacted] never knew that he didn't play point guard?

Now he's just making shit up to cover his own ass.

Jimmy doesn't sound very pleased with things. Good for Jimmy.

Blaming AAU and early entry.

Where's BKF?

I would love me some AAU players in here, My kid plays d i aau ball and i have seen the best.

this culture thing is bullshit and ignores realty. i dont want thugs and gangstas either but the path we are on is the road to bottom of league usually and middle of acc every now and then.

Back