• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Murray St undefeated no more

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
Beaten at home tonight 72-68 by 16-10 Tenn St.

Last edited:
ESPN announcers say their bracket buster against St Mary's is very important for NCAA seeding purposes.

Last edited:
St. Mary's has a tough one against the Zags tonight. Could be an epic upset Thursday.

ESPN announcers say their bracket buster against St Mary's this weekend is very important for NCAA seeding purposes.

Bracketbusters is next weekend, not this upcoming weekend.

I like watching Murray State and Mizzou... fun basketball. I'm hoping Murray State falls to a seven or eight seed so I can make some coin.

For reference, Tennessee St is ranked 2 spots above us, #202, in KenPom.

For reference, Tennessee St is ranked 2 spots above us, #202, in KenPom.

Hmm, and through the transitive property of sports, we can deduce that we still have a shot at beating anyone and can still make the tournament after a miraculous ACC tournament run.

Funny to see us listed up on the Sportcenter graphic as the last team to be undefeated in 2009. Oh how we have fallen.

Hmm, and through the transitive property of sports, we can deduce that we still have a shot at beating anyone and can still make the tournament after a miraculous ACC tournament run.

:dancindeac:

Back