• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any chance he'll resign?

mothersodear

Reaction score
Seriously, Bzzz's job satisfaction has to be pretty low. Surely he knows he's in over his head and unpopular with the fans. He's sniffing retirement age, for sure.

Any hope for his leaving on his own accord?

Seriously, Bzzz's job satisfaction has to be pretty low. Surely he knows he's in over his head and unpopular with the fans. He's sniffing retirement age, for sure.

Any hope for his leaving on his own accord?

I doubt it, I believe he honestly thinks he's a great coach and teacher and none of it is his fault.

Few would ever resign from a position with that kind of salary, and presumably, a buyout clause for Wake ending the contract early.

And then there's this:
I doubt it, I believe he honestly thinks he's a great coach and teacher and none of it is his fault.

I keep thinking the same thing MSD. I mean if everyone hates you at your job except your boss, you would have to think about leaving. That said, this has to be his last job right. Maybe an assistant in NBA, but SisterMary of the Blind would not hire this adoration if he leaves or is fired.

I keep thinking the same thing MSD. I mean if everyone hates you at your job except your boss, you would have to think about leaving. That said, this has to be his last job right. Maybe an assistant in NBA, but SisterMary of the Blind would not hire this adoration if he leaves or is fired.

Why look for another job for less money when you can stick this one out another year or two and retire to your beach house?

Can't blame the man for taking a great job to be near his daughter, even if he was woefully underqualified. Somebody should tell Ronny Wellman to cut bait, because Carmelo is not walking through that door.

As much as we all wish it would happen, he'd be an idiot to resign and walk away from that kind of money.

Resign to do what? To be a 60-year old scouting flunkie for an NBA team travelling to far flung places 250 days a year?

Hell no he won't resign. He's probably living off ramen noodles and saving his money b/c he know the inevitable will eventually happen.

They should give Jeffy some sort of opt out clause where they pay him half of his buyout to peacefully resign on his own accord. Maybe that would help get him out the door.

Also, at least we don't have to worry about seeing Jeffy on ESPN any time after he's gone. The Boom goes the Dynamite guy would be better on camera.

He'll leave when George Shinn offers him a head coaching position.

What yr is his daughter? Maybe he'll resign if she's a senior this yr..

There is always a chance, but I wouldn't count on it.

Why look for another job for less money when you can stick this one out another year or two and retire to your beach house?

Because this isn't being tucked away in a cubicle for another year at a miserable job. Every day you're ridiculed in public and that's gotta be hard on a man and his family.

Resigning would be the best thing Bz ever did for Wake Forest.

He'll leave when George Shinn offers him a head coaching position.

Probably will never happen since George Shinn doesn't even own a team anymore. You might as well have said Ted Turner. I guess we're screwed.

Probably will never happen since George Shinn doesn't even own a team anymore. You might as well have said Ted Turner. I guess we're screwed.

Shinn's going to buy the Bobcats. You didn't see the article?

Back