• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Think you can outcoach Bzz? Here's your chance to prove it!

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
Is the Moricle room a cash bar or is alcohol provided?

Why would I want to go to the Moricle Room at HT? I want to listen to what this guy says to the team during his HT talk that is so inefficient.

Is the Moricle room a cash bar or is alcohol provided?

Racer might have just answered my previous question about the Moricle Room...

I could drink my money back in no time depending on what they serve in there.

Why would I want to go to the Moricle Room at HT? I want to listen to what this guy says to the team during his HT talk that is so inefficient.
Players might follow you into the Moricle Room instead of following Bzz.

I'm in for $10 if DV7 promises to give Bzz shit the whole game and have his second ticket go to a cam guy to film it.

Racer might have just answered my previous question about the Moricle Room...

I could drink my money back in no time depending on what they serve in there.

Ya gotta admit that it would be nice to be a fly on the wall in that room during many of our games this year. I'd feel much better about things if I knew they were just as upset as the rest of the fanbase. If it's an open bar, even better. :beer:

I can't believe the bidding for this is at $100. You can get a free ticket outside, sit in the first couple of rows, and go to the Deacon Club/Hoops Room. As a guest coach, you sit right behind the team (not a good vantage point) and have a AD monitor sitting with you (sort of like when the UN Weapon Inspectors have monitors that travel with them in a hostile country).

Be careful. Most Wake auctions always had that fine print saying they can choose not to honor the agreement for basically any reason they choose with no refund.

I can't believe the bidding for this is at $100. You can get a free ticket outside, sit in the first couple of rows, and go to the Deacon Club/Hoops Room. As a guest coach, you sit right behind the team (not a good vantage point) and have a AD monitor sitting with you (sort of like when the UN Weapon Inspectors have monitors that travel with them in a hostile country).

I've sat behind the bench at multiple games this year with free uppers. It was worth it for the VT win.

$10 shipping and handling fee?!!? So THAT'S how the get you.

Back