• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pebble Beach Pro-Am

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Looks like Chris Berman found all that weight he lost on Nutrisystem or Weight watchers or whatever it was he did commericials for.

Jimmy Dunne is one of my heroes. Glad to see him out there. I used to caddy as a way of making contacts. Met him once at Baltusrol. He asked the caddiemaster who was the best caddy and he sent me out. On the first hole he looks me dead in the eye and says if you misread a putt I'll fire you on the spot. I was scared shitless but later learned he was kidding.

That said ,Dunne is pure class and when I told him I went to Wake, he grabbed his business card and said "WAKE FOREST!!! I'll take a man from Wake Forest over some Harvard pussy anyday (one of the guys in the group was from Harvard). Call me when you're ready to start working. We'll play for your salary. (I was scratch at the time) so was he.

People bitching about jobs getting out of Wake are just complainers. Wake is very popular in finance, if you have a personality.

This is some good stuff here. Tiger holes out from the bunker and Phil follows with a LENGTHY putt

Phil answered Tiger with that 30' putt, and never looked back.

Back