• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If we win out...

Doubtful imo. 8-8 would still need a win in the ACCT with our weak ooc.

Moot point though.

If we win out, I'll roll the entire Wake campus. I don't even think we have enough TP for that.

I'll do it even if we win out the regular season.

For shits and giggles...That would make us 17-13, right?. 8-8. So we'd probably be the 7 or 8 seed in the ACCT and we'd need to win one more in the tourney to end the year at 18-14. Idk, it may get us in...but I doubt it.

For shits and giggles...That would make us 17-13, right?. 8-8. So we'd probably be the 7 or 8 seed in the ACCT and we'd need to win one more in the tourney to end the year at 18-14. Idk, it may get us in...but I doubt it.

No way that gets us in. We would need to win the ACC tourney to get in.

We didn't make the NIT in JJ and JT's rookie season when we were 17-13 (7-9) with a win over Duke in a much stronger ACC.

wait, are you guys actually discussing this like it's a possibility???

This. Why discuss something that has literally no chance of happening whatsoever. Miami and Dook are throwaway games, unless Reggie gets hurt for UM. He'll go for 30 and 15 against us.

We didn't make the NIT in JJ and JT's rookie season when we were 17-13 (7-9) with a win over Duke in a much stronger ACC.

Exactly. Our RPI was close to #100 that year. Our RPI is #133 (53 spots higher than Clemson). Beating a bunch of opponents that would only give us poor Opponents' Record and Opponents' Opponents' Records isn't going to help us that much. I think we'd have to win out AND win a game in the ACCT to make it.

Back