• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What has to happen to beat Clemson

What has to happen to beat Clemson

• Total voters

bernbp5

Reaction score
How can we beat Clemson?

Last edited:
Maybe a team we play will finally accidentally go to the town of Wake Forest expecting the game to be there.

I voted for all 5 since that is what we need to happen. Fire Bzzz would be the first and most logical.

How can score more points than they do, not be an option???

One of those old bridges over hwy 52 collapses on the Clemson bus. Or atleast in front so they are stuck. We might keep it close then.

Wouldn't shock me if we were in the game. After that complete stinker against Va, we are due a decent game.

This game is a must win for buzz. Clemson sucks. They have less talent than we do. After that turd wed I have a feeling things have changed. Buzz has to show his players will compete and they did not wed. If more of the same goes down today I have to believe buzz is gone.

I agree. We better bring it today and the rest of the season or some players and coaches need to be looking elsewhere.

We have some winnable games coming up. Will prolly win 1-2 of those.

We should win at least three more before the ACCT.

Get the first one today.

Just win, baby.

Back