• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Era of Unwiped Ass

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
We are mired deep, deep within the era of unwiped ass.

Right now, I see no light at the end of that tunnel. Just a seemingly endless desert of UNWIPED ASS. Look to your left, to your right. Up and down. Nothing. Save miles and miles upon miles of unwiped ass. Look to the heavens above: unwiped ass. The oceans? Brimming and swimming with unwiped ass. The natural world, its sounds and sights enveloping you in a tight shroud of unwiped ass. The ever expanding universe sprinkled throughout with the mysterious brown holes of unwiped ass. Like a Shakespearean tragedy. Like a funeral dirge, a tsunami of shit and disappointment and abject mediocrity: these are our moments, our experiences in the era of unwiped ass.

No hope. No future. No passion. Rather apathy and the promise of ass unwiped as far as the eye can see; or, even scarier still: as far as the human mind--in all of its evolutionary genius--can imagine.

An eternity of unwiped ass.

Was this really funny in your mind? You are fucking insufferable.

I see an eternity of threads by Marquee saying exactly the same thing.....

You think that was me trying to be funny?

Shave that unibrow you fucking ape.

Now that's funny.

Oh look... another schtick of yours that is completely played out. Insulting other posters based on completely inaccurate characterizations of their appearances you've created. I don't have anything close to a unibrow. Numbers, Texas etc. aren't "dwarves". But you, however, are an internet douchebag and completely unfit to be a moderator on these boards.

We are mired deep, deep within the era of unwiped ass.

Right now, I see no light at the end of that tunnel. Just a seemingly endless desert of UNWIPED ASS. Look to your left, to your right. Up and down. Nothing. Save miles and miles upon miles of unwiped ass. Look to the heavens above: unwiped ass. The oceans? Brimming and swimming with unwiped ass. The natural world, its sounds and sights enveloping you in a tight shroud of unwiped ass. The ever expanding universe sprinkled throughout with the mysterious brown holes of unwiped ass. Like a Shakespearean tragedy. Like a funeral dirge, a tsunami of shit and disappointment and abject mediocrity: these are our moments, our experiences in the era of unwiped ass.

No hope. No future. No passion. Rather apathy and the promise of ass unwiped as far as the eye can see; or, even scarier still: as far as the human mind--in all of its evolutionary genius--can imagine.

An eternity of unwiped ass.

post-18642-0-61617500-1299976475_thumb.jpg

Oh look... another schtick of yours that is completely played out. Insulting other posters based on completely inaccurate characterizations of their appearances you've created. I don't have anything close to a unibrow. Numbers, Texas etc. aren't "dwarves". But you, however, are an internet douchebag and completely unfit to be a moderator on these boards.

Lol. Whatever you say, Mighty Joe Young. Whatever you say.

I was actually against Moon as a moderator, but I think he has done a fine job here as mod.

I was actually against Moon as a moderator, but I think he has done a fine job here as mod.

Maybe if the job of moderators was to troll everyone and constantly spout the same bullshit.

Real talk.. the only reason Moon was ever made a moderator was because no on else wanted to do the leg work of sending out PM's and inviting everyone over to the new boards.

Moon the poster can post whatever he wants to post within TOS.

Moon the moderator's job is to make sure this board is a place to discuss WFU sports freely by getting rid of obnoxious trolls from other schools mostly, and the mods have done a fine job of that IMO.

Regarding why he was made Mod, I could really care less. Better him than me.

If you prefer more serious constrained discussion of Wake sports, there is an alternative out there.

I kind of like the era of unwiped ass schtick. Gallow's humor is very appropriate right now for the state of our hoops program.

Moon the poster can post whatever he wants to post within TOS.

Moon the moderator's job is to make sure this board is a place to discuss WFU sports freely by getting rid of obnoxious trolls from other schools mostly, and the mods have done a fine job of that IMO.

Regarding why he was made Mod, I could really care less. Better him than me.

If you prefer more serious constrained discussion of Wake sports, there is an alternative out there.

I kind of like the era of unwiped ass schtick. Gallow's humor is very appropriate right now for the state of our hoops program.

So he's a good mod because he doesn't do anything. Got it.

The mods, as a whole, do a great (thankless) job. However, I don't think Moon has any part in that. Check the moderators disclosure forum... looks like the other mods are actually doing the thankless work to keep spammers/trolls out.

So then what's your problem?

He has all the benefits of a moderator, without doing any of the actual work. I'm also of the opinion that moderators shouldn't be trolling and insulting the posters of the site.

Back