• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tickets for the clemson game

wolfdeac

Reaction score
So, a couple friends of mine and I were talking about going to the game today. I remember someone offhand mentioning that you could get upper level seats for free since our attendance was so low, but I'm not sure how much of a joke that was. If that's not the case, how much do tickets run and how easy are they to scalp? Thanks in advance

I wouldn't pay more than $5.00 for a ticket. Typically, there are people either giving them away or selling dirt cheap outside of the entrance. If you pay more than $5.00, you've paid too much.

Yeah, if you have to go through scalpers, hold firm on upper levels for $5, and after a song and dance, they will sell them to you.

Then choose which row you want downstairs.

I know someone posted earlier this week tickets in Stub Hub for $3.00. While it too late to buy them online I think $5 should get you in the door.

thanks for the advice guys. my girlfriend and I ended up getting tickets 3 rows behind the wake bench (sec 108 row C seats 9 and 10). only paid $10 total too, after talking to a few scalpers trying to pull $30 (yeah right). wish the results had been different but.. oh well.. :rulz:

thanks for the advice guys. my girlfriend and I ended up getting tickets 3 rows behind the wake bench (sec 108 row C seats 9 and 10). only paid $10 total too, after talking to a few scalpers trying to pull $30 (yeah right). wish the results had been different but.. oh well.. :rulz:

That you couldn't have found tickets?

I wish there was something sarcastic about this post...

I was a couple of tickets shy of what I needed for my group a few times last year; and without a single exception, I was handed tickets (for free) within a minute of putting fingers into the air outside of the Joel.

The key is standing a safe-distance from the scalpers... and whatever you do, don't wear jean shorts. People might think you're one of them (ilovethedeacons).

The only thing you have going against you is that there are probably (even less) people walking by you towards the gate this year.

thanks for the advice guys. my girlfriend and I ended up getting tickets 3 rows behind the wake bench (sec 108 row C seats 9 and 10). only paid $10 total too
$10 for 2 tickets 3 rows behind the bench for an ACC game- that's crazy.

$60 for 2 tickets and sat 15 rows off the court at the Time Warner Arena and saw CP3 & Blake Griffin do a number on the BobGoats tonight

Back