• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm done

HugeDeacFan

Reaction score
Not going to watch another game until Bz is gone. Who's with me?

we were down 6 at half, should I even bother checking the score now?

Congrats on overcoming the battered spouse syndrome we Wake fans suffer through.

I highly recommend watching with the mentality that the quicker Bz is gone, the quicker we return to being good. It rarely fails to generate some excitement.

If Jeff Buzzfuckmyself took off his puke colored jacket he would be wearing black pants and a black button up.. What a complete douchebag

Fire him today. Let's get a headstart on the coaching carousel.

At least one of my alma maters is playing good basketball. Go Spartans

Glad I'm on my way to Charlotte so I didn't watch any of this.

Not going to watch another game until Bz is gone. Who's with me?

Nah, still watching .... just that I am being mindful that there are far fewer basketball minutes remaining in the season than those I have already watched so far. How many more do we have to suffer through to see this season come to a close?

I think Heath Ledger put it best when he said, "I wish I could stop watching the buttfucking." RIP

I feel bad because I want to support the guys. But I can't deal with it. Total waste of time. And I know I'm not making an impact in any way but I just can't stand wasting my time.

Back