• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot Steaming Turd

Fuck you Jeff [Redacted]. Resign, please!! You've proved you can absolutely destroy a program in less than two years, we all believe you...now please just resign and go live it up with your ridiculous buyout that Wellbitch signed you to. Hand the reigns to someone else...

I wish we had more rednecks. At least then more hilariously awful emails would be sent to Jeffey and Ron on a daily basis.

So amazing to me how a coach with so much talent has managed to fuck our program!

More talent than we had with TD, Rodney, Chill, Frank Johnson, Hemric. God he is so bad!

Nope, jason27 just called for Bz's firing on the old board (boy that place is quiet tonight).

Where's jaybone? He hasn't turned, has he?

This one was pretty indefensible, but wow.

The Mascot for the Era of Unwiped Ass

cornholiofyi.jpg

Where's jaybone? He hasn't turned, has he?

This one was pretty indefensible, but wow.

Will be back tomorrow. Post will be:

Waited for all ya'll non-ceo, low basketball iq posters to cool down before I showed up. Still on course to win most of my bets. Buzz will have us competing for bubble spots by 2014. Still on track. Blah blah blah.

Will be back tomorrow. Post will be:

Waited for all ya'll non-ceo, low basketball iq posters to cool down before I showed up. Still on course to win most of my bets. Buzz will have us competing for bubble spots by 2014. Still on track. Blah blah blah.

Before or after RJ blames his 11-12 ACC wins in 2012 prediction on a typo?

Not to add validity to his argument (or give him any ideas), but 'ACC' is closer to 'NCAA' than many words he tries to type & actually posts.

Back