• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm optimisic- here's why

BobStackFan4Life

Reaction score
I think we could be on course to have this play out like it did for [Redacted] when he was at Colorado.
At Colorado his teams finished last, last, and in his third year they finished eighth. Now consider we also have a good chance of finishing last for the second year in a row. So if Bz can get us to eighth in the league next year what's to stop some other AD from coming along and offering him a big raise to come coach at a more prestigious bball program? Perhaps Bz to Michigan State? It'll take Bz off our hands and we won't be on the hook for a possible buyout. The only hang up might be if there is some sort of clause in his contract that says Wake is owed money if Bz leaves early. But I'm sure Wellman could work something out.

I think we could be on course to have this play out like it did for [Redacted] when he was at Colorado.
At Colorado his teams finished last, last, and in his third year they finished eighth. Now consider we also have a good chance of finishing last for the second year in a row. So if Bz can get us to eighth in the league next year what's to stop some other AD from coming along and offering him a big raise to come coach at a more prestigious bball program? Perhaps Bz to Michigan State? It'll take Bz off our hands and we won't be on the hook for a possible buyout. The only hang up might be if there is some sort of clause in his contract that says Wake is owed money if Bz leaves early. But I'm sure Wellman could work something out.

I like your optimism! There will just need to be another AD out there who has the foresight of Mr Wellman.

With the most talented team MSD has ever had, you are so right! Start another thread!
No heart, no game plan, not competitive. It's not solely about talent. We might not UNC, but we certainly have more talent than Wofford and we shouldn't be getting blown out night after night. UVA isn't loaded outside of Scott, but that team plays together and they play defense. That's coaching.

No heart, no game plan, not competitive. It's not solely about talent. We might not UNC, but we certainly have more talent than Wofford and we shouldn't be getting blown out night after night. UVA isn't loaded outside of Scott, but that team plays together and they play defense. That's coaching.

Greatest talent and coaching ever, you are so fucking smart Coach7dumbass!

We're obviously going about this the wrong way...

Maybe we should focus on getting Wellman lured away to another school. After all, there's only one guy that's arrogant enough to think Bz should be a head basketball coach on the collegiate level at this point.

We're obviously going about this the wrong way...

Maybe we should focus on getting Wellman lured away to another school. After all, there's only one guy that's arrogant enough to think Bz should be a head basketball coach on the collegiate level at this point.

Sweet. You know Ron Ron poaches bzz and pays the buy out. Love it.

I'm optimistic because the more we get our asses pounded in spectacular fashion by shit teams, the more likely a change gets made

What's with Bill George? [Redacted] clearly is not a long term solution and we're getting blown out. It's time to move on.

What's with Bill George? [Redacted] clearly is not a long term solution and we're getting blown out. It's time to move on.

Bill needs to sleep off tonight. I'm sure he'll be more coherent once he crawls from under his "sober" rock.

I'm optimistic because the more we get our asses pounded in spectacular fashion by shit teams, the more likely a change gets made

I feel the same way. I used to get pissed when we lost. Now I get excited that we are a little bit closer to a change.

I feel the same way. I used to get pissed when we lost. Now I get excited that we are a little bit closer to a change.

So will you guys continue to root against us next year when we have more talent and depth?

go deacs

too funny, Get em George, you rock dude, get on the bzzzzdick bandwagon, he is the greatest ever!

I'm rooting for whatever gets rid of Bz the quickest. If that means losing games in the short term, so be it. You can't start to heal until the cancer is removed.

I feel the same way. I just feel really bad that our players have to endure this shit! I hope we get rid of BZZZ before Mckie and CJ decide to transfer.

I'm definitely not rooting for us to lose, but at least now there's a bit of a bright spot when we lose as spectacularly as we did yesterday.

Back