• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's the strife?

Chunkyc

Reaction score
So what's going on with the "strife" between Rusty,Mckie,Bzz? I read there may be some beef becauseTravis took off running to the lockers at the half with Bzz chasing him. Whats the 411???

There's a minute forty gone from my life I wish I had back haha! Nah actually that was, ummm, well......strange.

So what's going on with the "strife" between Rusty,Mckie,Bzz? I read there may be some beef becauseTravis took off running to the lockers at the half with Bzz chasing him. Whats the 411???

Start this on the sports board and you'll get a ton of interest. Haven't heard anything about it. Dan Collins didn't mention it in his brief writeup tonight.

So what's going on with the "strife" between Rusty,Mckie,Bzz? I read there may be some beef because Travis took off running to the lockers at the half with Bzz chasing him. Whats the 411???

Perhaps it was Rusty's bedside manner. Between Rusty and [Redacted], we have about the two least players'-coaches on earth.

If you were watching the team huddles during the later 1st half TO's you would have noticed that the coaches were extremely upset at the passive defense being played in general, and specifically the inattention being paid to covering Tanner Smith ... even though he must have been a focus of the scouting report. There was no "strife" other than the guys werent putting the appropriate effort into their defensive assignments. Nothing to see here, other than Bz was in quite a hurry to get to the locker room, most likely due to his extreme frustration with the team's defense (and I use that term quite loosely).

Back