• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Not only do we lose, but we do it big

BudatWake

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
In our 14 losses this year, the avg margin of defeat is 15.6 points per game. In the ACC our avg loss margin is 18.2. That is really bad. Gene Hooks put up with this garbage one year from Jackie Murdoch, there is precedent for an AD saying I made a mistake and cutting his losses. Wish Wellman would see the writing on the wall and man up and tell Buzz to seek employment elsewhere.

In our 14 losses this year, the avg margin of defeat is 15.6 points per game. In the ACC our avg loss margin is 18.2. That is really bad. Gene Hooks put up with this garbage one year from Jackie Murdoch, there is precedent for an AD saying I made a mistake and cutting his losses. Wish Wellman would see the writing on the wall and man up and tell Buzz to seek employment elsewhere.

Hooks has been quoted as saying firing Jackie Murdoch is the biggest mistake he ever made at Wake Forest.

Wake still hasn't won a game in February (or March) under Jeff [Redacted].

Actually, RW needs to donate his salary for the next few years to Bzzz's buy out since he is solely responsible for setting this cluster f*** in motion.

yeah... as a long time bzwaiter, i finally had enough after the last two games. if bz doesnt win at least 3-4 more games (getting us to ~ .500 for the reg. season and which is nearly impossible now) this year he needs to be let go at the end of the season.

I hate how easy this shitstorm was to predict over a year ago.

Back