• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Westminster Kennel Club

ITK

the desert dwarf
Reaction score
Anyone else going to watch this? I'll be rooting for my girl Fifi the Doberman.
fifi1.jpg

Only if Buck Laughlin is providing color commentary.

Doctor, question that's always bothered me and a lot of people: Mayflower, combined with Philadelphia - a no-brainer, right? Cause this is where the Mayflower landed. Not so. It turns out Columbus actually set foot somewhere down in the West Indies. Little known fact.

The Weimaraner nor the Dachshund ever wins the whole thing. It's rigged!!!

Doctor, question that's always bothered me and a lot of people: Mayflower, combined with Philadelphia - a no-brainer, right? Cause this is where the Mayflower landed. Not so. It turns out Columbus actually set foot somewhere down in the West Indies. Little known fact.

Look at Scott! He is prancing along with the dog! Man, I tell you something, if you live in my neighborhood and you're dressed like that, you'd better be a hotel doorman.

Anyone else going to watch this? I'll be rooting for my girl Fifi the Doberman.
View attachment 290

Fifi is a bitch.

I'm rooting for one of these:

amstaff.jpg

has anyone ever been to the event? I've always wanted to go but keep forgetting its around V-day each year.

has anyone ever been to the event? I've always wanted to go but keep forgetting its around V-day each year.

I go every year. It works out perfectly that it's near Valentine's day. The single dogs are super horny, and so even if they're not into humans regularly, they're desperate enough to experiment if you know what I mean...

The Weimaraner nor the Dachshund ever wins the whole thing. It's rigged!!!

Dachshund won the hound group earlier tonight.

I've never been but my mother-in-law went last year and said it was really cool.

That Pekinese that just won the toy group is so weird looking!

Dachshund won the hound group earlier tonight.

I've never been but my mother-in-law went last year and said it was really cool.

That Pekinese that just won the toy group is so weird looking!

SWEET!

sharpei from Apex, NC!

and LOL at the way handlers run.

So they have all these beautiful big hounds (and small too) but the judge only picks all of the small ones for the final line-up. Glad the wire-haired weiner won at least if it had to be small.

Look at Scott! He is prancing along with the dog! Man, I tell you something, if you live in my neighborhood and you're dressed like that, you'd better be a hotel doorman.

And to think that in some countries these dogs are eaten.

and the dredlocked dog from raleigh, awesome.

Do the handlers have to prance as much as they do? They run like they have a corn cob stuck in their tookus.

I have the live stream on waiting for the Dobermans. This one lady is stroking her Vizslas tail like she's giving it a hand job.

Official Westminster Dog Show Thread

If you don't think this is a sport, then you're obviously poor and/or never played VARSITY LAX (Lacrosse noobs). Mods please keep on sports board.

That Irish Setter just got robbed. Looking forward to the Terriers!!!!!! Once in a generation lineup this year!!!!

All joking aside, the working dogs category is always one of the best.

I'm a huge fan of the burmese mountain dogs. Beautiful, hearty. Rare you get a real smart one, but when you do, they are unbeatable in this category.

Rooting for my girl Fifi the Doberman.

Back