• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will The Basketball Team Win Again This Season?

Will we win another basketball game this season?

• Yes, Ga Tech at home

Votes: 42 37.5%
  • Yes, at Miami

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Yes, BC at home

Votes: 55 49.1%
  • Yes, Duke at home

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, at Ga Tech

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Yes, in the ACC Tournament in Atlanta

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • No Fucking Way

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • I'm actually pulling against our team

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • This poll is stupid.

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Doofus/Numbers

Votes: 10 8.9%

• Total voters

HeavyPetter

Carnal Decadence
Reaction score
We have precious few chances left to win a game. Probably 2 or 3 at best, meaining the two games against Ga Tech and the BC game. I guess we have a shot on Thursday of the ACC Tournament.

vs Ga Tech 2/15
at Miami 2/18
vs Boston College 2/25
vs Duke 2/28
at Ga Tech 3/3

ACC Tournament 3/8

Multiple votes allowed.

Last edited:
Probably one. Beyond that, two would be more likely than none.

At this point, I would say that zero is more likely than two.

That should be a pretty favorable late season schedule other than Duke. Any decent team could have a realistic shot to finish 4-1.

Last edited:
If the culture has been redefined as losing by less than 20, then I think we'll have three wins

It would have been understandable to lose at BC given the short turn around but if we lose to those guys at home then I would assume the players are staging a mutiny.

At this point, I hope they are.. It will hasten Buzz's exit.

It would have been understandable to lose at BC given the short turn around but if we lose to those guys at home then I would assume the players are staging a mutiny.

Uh, BC is playing much better ball than us right now.

BC at home. Maybe GT at home. That's all I can see right now, although it wouldn't shock me to lose out.

3/5 are quite winnable. We'll win 1-2 of those.

But in the grand scheme of things, what will that mean?

Oh shit I didn't realize the superbowl was coming up again. I am sure the team will rally around that game and pull off the win. I mean its only twice a season you get to play in the superbowl. So I am going with at least 1 more win.

Back