• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzzin, Buzzout or Buzz in Waiting?

Simple Question

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deacondemonzzzz

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
wfu-coach.jpeg

I was Buzz in waiting, but after this year, I am BuzzOut. I don't even know if we are any better than last year.

wfu-coach.jpeg

"I'm too sexy for my tie, too sexy for my tie, so sexy it hurts."

There are good reasons why executives that don't dress properly for interviews don't get the job offer.

I think it should be pointed out that one of the 2 BzzzIn votes is from a fan of a rival ACC school. If I were a fan of another ACC school, I'd not only be BzzzIN, I'd be BzzzforLife. The other BzzzIN vote may or may not be a parody poster as well.

I walked by him on campus the other day. I really wanted to start booing him.

Of course DiegoTiger is Bzz'in. I would be, too, if I was him.

It's worth noting, 40-out, 2-w&s, and 2-in.

91% of reported boarders are Bzz-out.

Just like there's a public forum join date, I wish there were a "BzzOut Date". My official BzzOut join date was probably in Feb of last year.

Just like there's a public forum join date, I wish there were a "BzzOut Date". My official BzzOut join date was probably in Feb of last year.

Bzz-out since the Clemson loss: 2-11-12

Look forward to comparing this to the other public polls.

So BzzzIn is one parody and one Tiger.

BuzzOUT! since that Presby post game travesty. [Redacted] is a self-interested jerk.

I think it should be pointed out that one of the 2 BzzzIn votes is from a fan of a rival ACC school. If I were a fan of another ACC school, I'd not only be BzzzIN, I'd be BzzzforLife. The other BzzzIN vote may or may not be a parody poster as well.

yeah, but even a lot of them are feeling sorry for us and want him gone for the reputation of the ACC.

oh, and buzz out since the VaTech game last season when they repeated hit 3s form the exact same spot on the floor with no adjustment.

Take a look at the people that voted BzzOut and think, what is the chance that some of them ever agree on anything?

Take a look at the people that voted BzzOut and think, what is the chance that some of them ever agree on anything?

Well we agree that Bzz needs to go. Besides, you don't need a PhD to realize he's a root smoocher and he's just not the right one for the job.

Well we agree that Bzz needs to go. Besides, you don't need a PhD to realize he's a root smoocher and he's just not the right one for the job.

Agreed. I just think the show of solidarity is intriguing.

New team next year new coach lets start fresh b4 buzz ruins them

I used to be Buzz in waiting but I just don't see how he could possibly recover from this with the fan base. He's dead, basically a zombie. He's here but he's dead as the coach at Wake.

Back