• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jason Whitlock apologizes

I'm trying to figure out the offensive tweet. Was it the one about some lucky lady in NYC feeling a couple inches of pain tonight?

That's a pretty solid apology, as those go. What was the tweet?

The one about a couple inches of pain. Pretty lousy attempt at humor. Kind of surprising he would make that since he was without a doubt Fuzzy Zoeller's toughest critic about his comments in the late 90s.

I'm no Whitlock apologist, but unless you're one of those super douches who believes that "couple" means two and only two, he didn't actually SAY anything. I have no doubt that he meant it to be a small dick joke but he never actually said that.

what's the big deal. do asians have massive cocks or something?

@FloydMayweather "Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise." Not really surprising for Floyd since he's made racist comments toward asians before.

Unfortunately, any playing field with Jason Whitlock on it is incapable of being even

jason20whitlock20thinking20hard-thumb.jpg

@FloydMayweather "Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise." Not really surprising for Floyd since he's made racist comments toward asians before.

@WhiteSupremacist "Barack Obama is a smart man but all the hype is because he's Black. White guys did what he does since 1789 and don't get the same praise."

Whitlock refers to himself as "pot-bellied" in the letter of apology. Who the hell does he think he's kidding? They don't make pots that big.

I don't think I'm on old school but twitter for adults over 30 should be as forbidden as tank tops on men over 30. Just absolutely unnecessary. You're a grown man. Tweeting is for kids and idiots without a personal life.

If you think you have fans followers and you are earning income tweeting then for fuck sake write and let it sit overnight before posting

Yeh you are definitely old school. Pretty much ever reporter has twitter and updates them religiously. It's probably the best place to go in order to get real-time news now. Granted it's also the best place to go to get real-time wrong news as well.

Twitter isn't going anywhere. It's only going to get bigger. Sorry Man!

I don't think I'm on old school but twitter for adults over 30 should be as forbidden as tank tops on men over 30. Just absolutely unnecessary. You're a grown man. Tweeting is for kids and idiots without a personal life.

If you think you have fans followers and you are earning income tweeting then for fuck sake write and let it sit overnight before posting

Yeah, you're paying way too much attention to celebrity and teeny bopper twitter postings. Twitter is an excellent source of information and means to stay in touch. It's also a great marketing tool for a small business.

Yeah, you're paying way too much attention to celebrity and teeny bopper twitter postings. Twitter is an excellent source of information and means to stay in touch. It's also a great marketing tool for a small business.

No doubt. Heck, Ask POTUS how great twitter is.

Back