• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Without peeking: Do you know when our next bball game is?

Any idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, but only because I got two emails about tickets being available this morning.

is the dwarves stuff still supposed to be funny or something. note: not a dwarf here, unless 5"11' is considered that.

I voted other because I know we play GT and that it is either tomorrow or thursday, but not sure.

Tomorrow at 7:00 or 7:30, right? I'll be at the State Fair.

I had looked it up earlier but we might have to remind the team since that sleep through the last two.

I know it's tomorrow night at 7:30, but I can't remember who it is.

I know it's not UNC, UVA, Duke and VaTech.

Maybe Ga Tech?

E: Yay! I got it!

I vtoed Yes. How can smonone who cliams to bE a Wkae fan Not know wehn the Bzzed Deamon dEkons aernt plyaing? Cmoe On PEEOPLE?

I don't know when the game is, but I DO know that lectro offered deacvision7 a press pass for the game, but hasn't come through with it yet.

I know because I looked at our schedule yesterday to ascertain our chances of winning another game this season.

Only because a Tech alumni friend told me this weekend the battle for DFL in the ACC was this Wednesday.

I voted yes, but only because I heard them talking about it on the radio yesterday. Which is really sad, because it wasn't long ago I pretty much planned things around our games. Now, I just think, "crap!!! Wednesday night I'll have to watch our game instead of Jeopardy or Seinfeld reruns."

I knew it was against GT but didn't know what day we were playing them. I had assumed Thursday.

I voted yes, but only because I heard them talking about it on the radio yesterday. Which is really sad, because it wasn't long ago I pretty much planned things around our games. Now, I just think, "crap!!! Wednesday night I'll have to watch our game instead of Jeopardy or Seinfeld reruns."

Yeah. It wasn't until I posted above that I realized that the game conflict with plans to go the fair. On Saturday, I went to a party instead of watching Clemson. Ordinarily, I would have either skipped the party or made sure I could get the game on TV at the party.

I'm guessing folks in the AD probably look at these results and think that this board is just made up of fair-weather fans who aren't sticking with the team during tough times instead of active, busy people many with families who have better things to do than watch bad basketball. I understand criticizing fair weather fans, but sometimes the weather is so bad, you've just got to go back inside and wait until it lets up.

Back