• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake -1 vs. GT - O/U 129

We should win this game. I expect changes that produce results.

Go Deacs.

I don't really know why I think this, but I think we win tomorrow.

They aren't as bad as we are. Their last two losses were by an average margin of 12.5, our last two were by an average margin of 22.

I would never say any team is as bad as we are. But GT is objectively bad and playing on the road. That is a decent reason to think we will beat them.

^ that was my mindset last game though.

Wake has to win.............both my sons went to GT.
Family feud and I want to win.

http://www.bloggersodear.com/2012/2/14/2798539/georgia-tech-vs-wake-forest-preview

If anyone is interested.

GT is 65 spots better than us on KenPom. Both teams are getting worse as the season goes on. Tech has dropped 39 spots since January 3rd, Wake has dropped 38 spots since January 2nd.

When two really bad teams play, normally the home team wins because the home court factor can help mitigate woeful inconsistencies. That being said this Wake team is demoralized, beat down, and I don't think will win more than 2 more games all year (against arguably the easiest conference schedule remaining for anyone). We SHOULD go 1-1 against Tech in the two games against them and then beat BC at home, but every game that comes and goes we get worse.

I think Tech wins 71-65

If Vegas thinks that, you're not really going out on a limb. A win tomorrow should be expected, not celebrated.

What did Vegas think about the Clemson game?

I think it's going out on a limb to say that we will any particular game this season after Clemson.

ETA: And I agree that we should win this game. The past two seasons there have been a lot of games we should have won but didn't win.

I think Vegas had Clemson as a 5 point favorite. By all measures Wake got their shit tossed when we shouldn't have against a bad team that hadn't beaten us in Winston in my lifetime.

Back