• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many points do we lose by tonight?

The Rambling Wreck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we keep it close but in the end the students/fans fail the team once again

I fear that Tech will have trouble getting their bus back to Atlanta, after Bz throws his players under it.

I'm hoping for a 20+ blowout. At this point we need complete ass whippings to force a change.

I feel like if we win, it will be pretty close. If we lose it will be because we fall apart and nothing goes right and it just spirals to a large margin loss. So, close win or big loss.

Probably big loss.

Huge game. BZ will be coaching like his hair is on fire.

f0Uhp.jpg

10. Get very close to keeping it in single digits, but alas...

we're in a bad sort of way I guess when winning isn't even an option

Didn't know a) we played tonight nor b) whom until I opened this thread.

This is GT's chance to stay off the bottom so they will fight to the end. The Deacs are tired of walking off that court with their heads hung down. They really want a win, but are beat down bad. At the last game when the band played Dear Old Wake Forest they didn't even try to sway back and forth. The only thing that would keep them from coming out clawing and scratching is if they are indeed staging a full blown mutiny.

Since I am also feeling optimistic and I like to keep the faith. I'll go with win by 3. Even though deep down inside ehhhhhhhhh.

This is GT's chance to stay off the bottom so they will fight to the end. The Deacs are tired of walking off that court with their heads hung down. They really want a win, but are beat down bad. At the last game when the band played Dear Old Wake Forest they didn't even try to sway back and forth. The only thing that would keep them from coming out clawing and scratching is if they are indeed staging a full blown mutiny.

Since I am also feeling optimistic and I like to keep the faith. I'll go with win by 3. Even though deep down inside ehhhhhhhhh.

We don't win in close games. It will be a blowout loss or win, but nothing in between.

We don't win in close games. It will be a blowout loss or win, but nothing in between.

Hmm?

I don't care to look at the numbers, but I'd wager that [Redacted] has won more sub-5 point games than he has lost at Wake Forest.

Back