• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

bottom 10 coaches--bzzz checks in at 3

"Still, new Wake AD Ron Wellman fired Gaudio after just three seasons at the helm and quickly installed [Redacted], despite the former Colorado coach's 36-58 record in his three previous seasons."

That's just poor research. In what world is Ron Wellman "new"?

They also suggested Dino was only with us for 2 years. But maybe he just can't fathom a seasoned AD like Wellman would actually make that hire? It's an honest mistake if you're an outsider.

bzzz getting the national pub that he deserves.

The Earth has been around for BILLIONS of years. Wellman is rather new in this world.

Suck on that, Sendek! You're not catching the Bzz in this poll!

"Still, new Wake AD Ron Wellman fired Gaudio after just three seasons at the helm and quickly installed [Redacted], despite the former Colorado coach's 36-58 record in his three previous seasons."

+1

The article lost any shred of credibility with that assertion.

Basketball Contact Info

Jeff [Redacted] Head Coach 4103
Jeff Battle Associate Head Coach 5623 battlejl
Rusty LaRue Assistant Coach 2935 laruerl
Walt Corbean Assistant Coach 5965 corbeaw
Jeff Nix Director, Men's Basketball Operations 4235 nixjg
Greg Brittenham Director of Athletic Performance, Basketball TBA brittegs
Mike Lepore Videographer 3252 leporemt
Dan Ficke Assistant Coordinator, Basketball Operations 5622 fickedd
Lynne Heflin Administrative Assistant 4103 heflinlg

Deacon Club Contact Info
Barry Faircloth Associate Athletic Director for External Operations fairclbw
Paul Kennedy Assistant Athletic Director, Development 3875 kennedpj
Mike Piscetelli Assistant Athletic Director, Major Gifts 3647 piscetmf
Stephanie Hudson Director of External Communications 6019 hudsonsa
Nicole Miller Director, Development and Stewardship 5851 millerns
Matthew Korte Director, Sales & Development 4030 kortema
Erin Kerr Assistant Director of Athletic Development 2730 kerreg
Keith McCluney Regional Director of Athletic Development 4264 mcclunke
Noel Shepherd Regional Director of Athletic Development 4651 noelshep
Jon Hoban Senior Sales Consultant 4033 hobanj
Blake Edmunds Ticket Sales Consultant 4036 edmundeb
Neil Bishop Ticket Sales Consultant 4037 bishopnr
Daniel Morbitzer Ticket Sales Consultant 4032 morbitdh
Alan Ashworth Athletics Assistant, Development 5008 ashworah
Bronwyn Queen Coordinator, External Operations 5626 queenab

He's the coach now, and he deserves more time.

Whatever.

Overrated... clap clap clap clap clap .... Overrated... clap clap clap clap clap

It's going to be hard, but I think if Bzzzz works really hard and gets our guys completely unprepared, we can get blown out twice by Ga Tech and once by BC to close out the season and he could get to number 1 on that list. Gonna be tough, but I really believe Bzzz has it in him.

When I saw the thread title, I thought "Number 3? You mean there are two coaches out there that are worse than Bz?" Then I saw one of them was Isiah Thomas.

We actually have a head basketball coach whose performance compares with Isiah-fucking-Thomas. I knew it was bad, but never considered that it might be that bad...

Weird to see Sendeck on that list. I always thought he was a decent coach at NC State. Looks like they might've gotten themselves a good one though now, so everything worked out for the best.

Honestly, Bz seems like the worst of the bunch. #4 Sendek beat Bz by 28 earlier this season. I would actually trade Bz for Isiah Thomas.

Article has been adjusted

herb syndek was a good coach, being on a list with him and an NBA legend is a positive.

BuzzINN

What's the deal with Ben Howland? I know he suffered from players going pro early, but I don't get how he went from killing it at Pitt and the first few seasons at UCLA to being mediocre in a pretty crappy Pac-12.

I had completely forgotten about Chris Lowery and Southern Illinois until that article.

How would you react if you were a player and saw your coach rank in at 3 worst BBall coaches? This could really impact the motivation of the players, I know I would start to doubt the man as well with this national attention.

GREAT RECRUITING ARTICLE BUZZKILLL

Back