• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jaws kicked off Monday Night Football

Gruden ain't that much better.

Fine by me. He overexplains everything.

Somewhere Drew Breesus is crying cause his knob is gonna get less slobbered upon this season. At least he's still got Jon...

Not a big fan and agree he's better in the studio setting. But Gruden is way worse.

I guess I'm in the minority here but I like Jaws. He actually talks about strategy and breaks down plays instead of commenting on things that are already moronically obvious.

i like jaws. i liked the chemistry between he and gruden, but only in a unintentional comedy sort of way.

Gruden is terrible too. He needs to go. I do not listen to the sound whenever I watch MNF as it is so horrible

Probably had something to do with it

Last edited:
When was the last time people were happy about the MNF broadcast team?

Neither Jaws nor Gruden are that bad, but they are basically the same person. Assuming that ESPN just leaves it with Gruden and Tirico, this move should make things better.

Back