• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are you Buzz In Now, DV7?

No. No, I am not.

I might give up basketball as a whole after watching the terribleness that was tonight's game.

No. No, I am not.

I might give up basketball as a whole after watching the terribleness that was tonight's game.

I hate to agree with DV7, but fair comment! Ugliness all around. Glad we actually tried to score tonight. Chase, Travis and CJ need to take all the shots -period (and I know Chase had an off night).

I love that people still fall for Moon parodies.

Moonzz is claiming he's turned over zzzzz to an "emissary." What that means I don't know, but I do know zzzzz is showing up on IP addresses previously unaffiliated with Moonz or his stable of other parodies.

The plot thickens ...

Still wearing a bag at the end of the Duke game if we end up being down by double digits.

I hate to agree with DV7, but fair comment! Ugliness all around. Glad we actually tried to score tonight. Chase, Travis and CJ need to take all the shots -period (and I know Chase had an off night).

Pretty much agree except that Chase has had an off-night most nights. He may be the biggest disappointment on the team as far as I'm concerned. He came in with a reputation as a scorer and his fg.% is 34.6%(31.8% on 3 pt. attempts). Not real good for someone who was supposed to give us another outside threat to help CJ. Maybe he will find his stroke or he won't be playing much next year, I hope so anyway.

I think he'll find it. Seems like he plays a little nervous/forced right now. He's shown the ability to be a damn good shooter when he's on and loose (Nebraska, right?).

Any ACC win is a good win.

6a00e393366a1a88340162fc18abd1970d-500wi

chase seems to be a much much worse shooter at home. Which is not normal.

I grow on people. Like a fungus.

You'll find I'm actually quite pleasant! ...if I like you.

Back