• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Photos from Deacs vs. GA Tech

BobHWS

Reaction score
Deacs vs. GA Tech gallery

Deacs vs. GA Tech slideshow

Travis-McKie-layup-M.jpg

Tony-Chennault-shot-in-lane-M.jpg

Tony-Chennault-breakaway-M.jpg

Ty-Walker-sinks-jumper-M.jpg

CJ-Harris-drives-baseline-M.jpg

Nikita-Mescheriakov-dunk-02-M.jpg

Was it a women's game? Because otherwise you can't describe "official" attendance of 7500 for any men's basketball game as not bad, not embarrassing, etc. How many we're un officially there? 3000?

You shoul really take better care of your photography equipment than use it to take pictures of something so ugly.

Wow, I never thought I would see the Joel that empty for a Men's basketball game.

Ty's jumper from just below the line was nice. Made my night. Me, my roommate and his friend were in a room and as soon as it went in we were like "Did Ty just make a shot from more than 10 feet away?"

Ty's jumper from just below the line was nice. Made my night. Me, my roommate and his friend were in a room and as soon as it went in we were like "Did Ty just make a shot from more than 10 feet away?"

go on........

In shots of the GT's coach catching one of his player's passes on a critical possession at the end?

the form on Ty's jumper looks pretty good. clearly the problem with him all along is he shouldve been playing the 2 :tard:

There were 3 sections in the upper deck that didn't have a soul in them. There were also like 5 sections that had less than 10 people in each. At the same time, it was the first game i recall, this year, where zombie nation was played. And Ty's awesome jumper came soon after he had airballed a 3 footer and terribly missed another 3 or 4 footer.

the form on Ty's jumper looks pretty good. clearly the problem with him all along is he shouldve been playing the 2 :tard:

No, his problem is he has atrocious accuracy. He plays well defensively at 5 so I have NO problem playing that position. Plus, wouldn't he be pretty big for that slot?

No, his problem is he has atrocious accuracy. He plays well defensively at 5 so I have NO problem playing that position. Plus, wouldn't he be pretty big for that slot?

your sarcasm meter is seriously broken

Back