• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GT vs WF ~2003 and last night

wefinish

Reaction score
Attn: Ron Wellman

2195uad.png

I hope someone emails Wellman those photos. Sad sight to see.

Here's hoping last night's win doesn't keep Bzz here one minute longer.

This is so pathetic. I don't know if Buzzout or Buzzin is the answer, but something has got to change ASAP.

WOW. It looked bad on TV, but not nearly as bad as that picture. That has got to be keeping RW up at night.

He's just about to turn the corner folks...patience!

WOW. It looked bad on TV, but not nearly as bad as that picture. That has got to be keeping RW up at night.

I heard from at least one person that Ron wasn't in his normal seat last night. :confused:

I heard from at least one person that Ron wasn't in his normal seat last night. :confused:

There were plenty of other open ones to choose from, that's for sure.

And who cares about attendance?! That's just like wins and losses, arbitrary and subjective. Our kids are now part of a CULTURE. And a cultured CULTURE at that. Think our AD's public relations people gave the announcers last night a sheet of talking points that included the word CULTURE on it?

The House that Skip built is now the House that Bzz destroyed.

The House that Skip built is now the House that Bzz destroyed.

He really is the anti-Skip, in almost every facet of his personality, coaching style, and life choices. I would pay good money to watch Skip attempt yoga. I also imagine Bzzz is even a buzzkill drinking Guinness at the bar. Which. Is. IMPOSSIBLE.

Okay i've been thinking this.

What if buzz held a pep rally? Rallied the students together...got them in the stands for a very winnable homegame...say boston college? Get a few in the game....that will help our guys and show the students that we can still be competitive. I really miss those days where the 6th man was the student section. As my dad said last night... "I miss those days where every team that came here would get blown out". We need to rally our students...that will be a start.

He really is the anti-Skip, in almost every facet of his personality, coaching style, and life choices. I would pay good money to watch Skip attempt yoga. I also imagine Bzzz is even a buzzkill drinking Guinness at the bar. Which. Is. IMPOSSIBLE.

Kind of wish Skip had been into yoga, instead of running in the heat of the day. :(

Okay i've been thinking this.

What if buzz held a pep rally? Rallied the students together...got them in the stands for a very winnable homegame...say boston college? Get a few in the game....that will help our guys and show the students that we can still be competitive. I really miss those days where the 6th man was the student section. As my dad said last night... "I miss those days where every team that came here would get blown out". We need to rally our students...that will be a start.

I pay just to see Bzzz conduct a pep rally.

The sad part is that you could've used GT from 2 years ago and it would've looked similar. Ish scored his 1,000th, that was a fun game.

Last edited:
Back