• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VT LOLOLOL / NCSU Up on Duke

Seth just sealed getting fired.....I hope they don't go after Wes Miller.....

Pretty much the exact same play as they ran at the end against Duke.

This was by far the worst performance I've seen from my Noles in probably ten years. We had only 12 second half pts with 2 minutes to go in game and our leading scorer had 6 pts.

With that said, I'll take it!

Jim Lamar @Jim_Lamar Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Greenberg probably least liked coach in ACC among "behind scenes" folks. Heard lot of stories about him f-bombing scorers table, etc.

Mitch Cumstein @MitchCumstein41 Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Seth Greenberg just called the guy in front of me a "fucking asshole"

Coley Harvey @os_coleyharvey Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Greenberg just said something to the fans just now. The fans over here really were giving him the business, but wow. #FSU #VT

I'm happy when VTech fails. But I'd be happier if we were doing well so it was more obvious that recruits should have chosen Wake.

Probably time to cue up the Shaka Smart to Va Tech rumors. You know their fan base will be going nuts asking for him to be the hire.

Greenberg on the chopping block for sure. He fucking sucks.

I still hold a grudge for the rob-job from the refs in Blacksburg from the 2009-2010 basketball season. For that reason, I enjoy seeing VT fail

I still hold a grudge for the rob-job from the refs in Blacksburg from the 2009-2010 basketball season. For that reason, I enjoy seeing VT fail

Honestly think that that was one of the worst officiating performances I have ever seen.

Back