• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 FB RECRUITING MEGATHREAD: Stevenson! 1RB,1DL,1K,2WR,5LB,1QB,5OL,3DB,2TE

Neurodeac

Reaction score
Post any football recruiting info for the 2013 class here.

CUMULATIVE LIST

Cameron Gardner OL
Cory Helms OL
Taylor Chambers OL
Josh Harris OL
Brad Watson DB
Cam Serigne TE
Michael Radford QB
Brendan ONeil TE
Ali Lamot OLB
Ford Howell OLB
Tyree Harris WR
Marquel Lee OLB
James Looney DL
Eric Tetlow OL/TE
Josh Okonye DB
Dez Wortham RB
Lance Virgile OLB
Wendell Dunn OLB
Michael Stevenson S

LATE 2012

Hasan Hazime DL
Hunter Haire K

Soft Verbal

Alex Montgomery WR

Last edited:
We are on Carlis Parker, a dual threat QB in NC who hurt is knee earlier this year. Offers per rivals: WF, UNC, NC State, ECU, VT and South Carolina.

I didn't even know they had any Div 1 athletics until I saw the deathshit thread.

ALL YOUR RECRUITS ARE BELONG TO US

Perfect example of why Athletes actually come to our school: They want a degree if they don't hit the pros for whatever reason.

Recruits: James Looney. Any update on if he's gonna follow in his brothers' footsteps and take up a DL position here? He'd be a HELL of an asset.

How old/young are you guys? If I had to guess from posting styles, Steve is too old to get the reference and WT is too young.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us

Guess.

I'm somewhat young. Definitely one of the younger people on the board unless there are some teens/preteens hiding out in the Pit.

No clue where thats from. I saw the picture in the link, realized 9'er wasn't just being retarded, and X'd out. (I'm doing some homework, otherwise I would have read it)

On the ESPN blog, Grobe said he is still looking for a secondary coach to replace Russ. He'll probably make the hire before the first spring practice. Does anybody know who will coach special teams? Grobe has said in the past that he wants the position coach, who will be coaching the player, to sign off on the kid before they go after him. With the staff still unsettled, we will have to wait for any verbals.

On the ESPN blog, Grobe said he is still looking for a secondary coach to replace Russ. He'll probably make the hire before the first spring practice. Does anybody know who will coach special teams? Grobe has said in the past that he wants the position coach, who will be coaching the player, to sign off on the kid before they go after him. With the staff still unsettled, we will have to wait for any verbals.

Regarding special teams, I think we're set, player-wise, for the next year.......punting, kicking, long snapping.
Agree we need a coach to oversee and coordinate special teams, but i don't think it will effect recruiting in the near term.

We are on Carlis Parker, a dual threat QB in NC who hurt is knee earlier this year. Offers per rivals: WF, UNC, NC State, ECU, VT and South Carolina.

At this point, I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up at Clemson. Still a long way to go though.

We are recruiting another player form Seffner, FL.

4 star WR/QB Alvin Bailey

I don't care what position he plays, he has Kid's hair due from Kid n Play. Therefore, we must get him.

13495763_ori.jpg

ALVIN-BAILEY_200_1_1.JPG

We are recruiting another player form Seffner, FL.

4 star WR/QB Alvin Bailey

I don't care what position he plays, he has Kid's hair due from Kid n Play. Therefore, we must get him.

13495763_ori.jpg

ALVIN-BAILEY_200_1_1.JPG

It's called the high fade, and JT Terrell had it too before he came.

WAKE was mentioned in a story in the Knoxville paper today on UT offering 3* 6' 2" 245 DE/OL Lewis Neal from Wilson, NC. Visited UNC, NCSU, VPI, Bama, is going to visit WAKE this weekend, and will visit Maryland and S Carolina in March, and Purdue. Vandy is a maybe visit.Said he expects WAKE to offer on his visit. Has offers from Vandy, UNC, NCSU, So. Carolina, East Carolina.

Here is the link but you have to join: http://tennessee.247sports.com/Arti...-North-Carolina-defensive-endlinebacker-62334

Back