• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do we have a chance against Duke?

york1313

Reaction score
Our last home game. Duke plays us before they play UNC. Could be looking ahead to UNC. It has already happened once to them this season. Could it happen?

...no

Well let me change my answer. Yes they might be looking ahead to UNC, no it has absolutely no impact on Duke beating the piss out of us

I was in the house when a less than stellar Wake team beat the Laettner/G Hill Dookies.........

Minimal

If Chase, Nikita, Carson, Travis, and CJ shoot well we can beat anyone.

I don't think we have had a game where that's actually happened though.

If there is a violent flu virus and the whole Duke team catches it, so they can only play walk ons, we might have a chance, so I would never say impossible :).

yeah, there's also a chance an asteroid could wipe out the Duke player bus

If their bus is hijacked on the way to the game.

We actually played pretty well against Duke at Cameron and with playing on our home floor for our last home game against a Duke team that has shown vulnerability of late, I would say we have a chance.

However, I just don't think we have the horses to hang with them

We actually played pretty well against Duke at Cameron and with playing on our home floor for our last home game against a Duke team that has shown vulnerability of late, I would say we have a chance.

However, I just don't think we have the horses to hang with them

Understatement of the year.

[Redacted] is something like 3-30 at Wake against KenPom top 100 teams. I don't like our odds. The best of those wins was the win over VPI earlier this year.

Minimal

If Chase, Nikita, Carson, Travis, and CJ shoot well we can beat anyone.

I don't think we have had a game where that's actually happened though.

So we just need to play the game on the High Point campus, right? Can we swing it?

Back