• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Glenn Rice suspended

Watching the game on NESN.

Add for GT's game this week says watch them play GT and Glenn Rice. :)

In other news, GT shooter Glen Rice Jr. was suspended indefinitely

I keep forgetting Paul Hewitt isn't at GT anymore. It's pretty crazy that even if you go back to as early as 2009-2010, 7 ACC Schools (State, GT, Clemson, MD, BC, Wake, Miami) have new coaches since then.

I keep forgetting Paul Hewitt isn't at GT anymore. It's pretty crazy that even if you go back to as early as 2009-2010, 7 ACC Schools (State, GT, Clemson, MD, BC, Wake, Miami) have new coaches since then.

And even weirder was the mass exodus of black coaches. Just two short seasons ago there were more black coaches than white, now Leonard Hamilton is the sole remaining black coach.

And even weirder was the mass exodus of black coaches. Just two short seasons ago there were more black coaches than white, now Leonard Hamilton is the sole remaining black coach.

And 1 of the better ACC coaches to boot. A scathing indictment.

Tech will better before Wake

Gregory is 10 times the coach bzz is, I promise in two years ga tech will be light years ahead of Wake,

thank you Ron Wellman.

Back