• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Corchiani and Gugliotta just ejected from RBC

Not getting game. Story behind this?

Edit: saw tits post. That explains it.

No, they were fans on the front row behind scorers table. I dont know what they were arguing cause state has owned the officials in this game. They have 21 fouls called on FSU and shot 18 first half fts.

Ugh.

I can't believe FSU is ranked and tied for first in the ACC while Wake and Georgia Tech are battling it out for 12th place...and Maryland is struggling to even make the NIT.

Karl Hess is a jackass of the nth degree. Perfect example of why John Clougherty & John Swofford should be fired for incompetence and ruining a once fine conference.

Chris Corchiani jr. @ChrisCorchJr13 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Carl Hess just threw out my dad and Tom gugliotta. #wow focus on the game

lolol

Corchiani is an awful human being. He is a drunk that makes an ass of himself often at State sporting events.

Officials do not have the authority to eject fans from the arena. They can voice a complaint to security. It is then up to them.

In other ACC news, Maryland got Butlerized by UVA in the second half of their matchup today. Tied 31-31 at halftime, UVA outscored the Terps 40-13 in the second half. Ouch.

Officials do not have the authority to eject fans from the arena. They can voice a complaint to security. It is then up to them.

Karl Hess can do whatever the hell he wants. It's in the rule book.

C'mon Hess. They were just being typical State fans. Drunk, redneck idiots.

Half of me wants Reff to come by and have a battle royale with keeper over this, blindly defending Emperor Karl in the process.

The bad thing is that the announcers had no clue it was Googs! I mean he's an ACC legend for Christ's sake.

Back