• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Of minor interest

beatrix

miserable fan
Reaction score
Thought the board would find this interesting: I'm at a charity dinner / auction tonight, and one of the items is a signed basketball, a signed pic of Grobe, and a signed pic of... wait for it... Skip. Will upload a pic if anyone is interested.

I am anxious to hear how much those items went for. I smile each time I walk by my autographed team photo from my senior year.

All items combined (the two pics and the basketball). Looks like $90 will hold.

I got a Grobe and Skinner autographed WF football for $40 and later found out the football itself sells online for $60. I still can't believe our most successful football duo ever actually de-valued products on the open market.

Haha. I have a couple of footballs signed by most of the ACC Championship team.

It's crazy what some items will go for at certain auctions. It all depends on the people bidding. I got a Dallas Mavericks autographed basketball at a Speedway Children's Charities auction several years ago for like 30 bucks. No Mavs fans in the crowd apparently.

I have a WFU pennant signed by the entire 1995 team...signed as they exited the bus when they arrived on campus after winning the ACCT.

Most prized possession. For real.

I have a hat signed by the 1996 team after I got to meet the team in the locker room. Ten year old's dream.

My favorite thing I have is my 1995 ACC Championship ticket stub autographed by Randolph. Or maybe it's my old school Starter jacket autographed by Timmy. I have lots of cool old school Wake memorabilia.

So I'm clear, I got neg repped for starting a thread somewhat loosely related to WF sports? Jesus.

So I'm clear, I got neg repped for starting a thread somewhat loosely related to WF sports? Jesus.

No worries, TheTwinAndreBen is clearly a small human being and likes tormenting others on the internet because he is lacking something in real life.

I've got one of Phonso's game used gloves, autographed. I never thought to get a basketball signed, even when I was working with the team

But Skip... you're killing my rep before I even get out of the gates. This is payback for the Odom vote on the 'best coach' poll, isn't it?

Back