• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

bzzzzzz is

Clueless when it comes to ties. Even more so coaching basketball.

Wake Forest's basketball coach for the next 3+ years, per his contract.

Hate to be a Bzzz kill, but with the class he has coming he has bought himself at least one more full year. If next year's team wins 18/19 games we are going to have to learn to love him.

I think the chance of winning 18/19 games next years is extremely low. There are some attitudes on the current team + a coach the seems completely disconnected from his players. Those types of teams don't typically win regardless of the talent level.

Bzzz has literally rewritten the Wake Forest record books for futility. If we are even competitive in a game, it is a shocker. In my time at Wake, I can remember perhaps 2 blowouts. Bzzz is probably in the bottom 5 coaches in D1 and would likely not be able to out coach a large percentage of HS coaches. IMO it is just a matter of when Wellman 'retires' for this to all end.

I think the chance of winning 18/19 games next years is extremely low. There are some attitudes on the current team + a coach the seems completely disconnected from his players. Those types of teams don't typically win regardless of the talent level.

Bzzz has literally rewritten the Wake Forest record books for futility. If we are even competitive in a game, it is a shocker. In my time at Wake, I can remember perhaps 2 blowouts. Bzzz is probably in the bottom 5 coaches in D1 and would likely not be able to out coach a large percentage of HS coaches. IMO it is just a matter of when Wellman 'retires' for this to all end.

Right now we have 13 wins... we could - possibly - have 14/15 wins when the season is over. With the class coming in you really don't think there are 4/5 more wins in the tank? Really?

A self-absorbed, arrogant jackass that never takes personal responsibility for how his teams shit the bed in any given game.

Piece of shit would probably suffice but maybe that's too harsh. You with me Dv7?

Back