• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Buzz Offense

timdunkandthefunk

Rusty Larue
Reaction score
Stand around the perimeter until it's your turn to make a meaningless cut along the baseline.

9Ofzv.jpg

The same as Dino's offense.

Xs and Os master, my white ass

Hell at least Dino was somewhat likable. Bzzzzzzzz, yeah not so much.

This is a photoshop right? Surely he didn't actually draw that on a whiteboard on national television....please confirm.

This is how bad it's gotten, we're not sure if a photo posted by vt demonstrating how bad [Redacted] is, is a photoshop or not.

Actually.....in the first half of yesterdays game the offense looked pretty good.....excellent use of spacing with good ball movement to an open man often for easy layups......the commentators even showed the details on a teleprompter a couple of times during the first half. The second half......not so much :(

Actually.....in the first half of yesterdays game the offense looked pretty good.....excellent use of spacing with good ball movement to an open man often for easy layups......the commentators even showed the details on a teleprompter a couple of times during the first half. The second half......not so much :(

LOL @ the Howard Dean reference. Not sure if funny or serious though.

When I read the thread title, I first thought that the term "offense" was used in the same manner as the term "transgression." It appears to me that Bzz has committed many "offenses" in his short time in W-S...

pretty sure the lines that go out of bounds are specifically drawn up for tony's off-the-foot dribble...and the toilet bowl spiral in the paint is definitely for Nikita

At the end of the lines on the wings should be a stick figure of Nikita jacking another errant three pointer that wickedly bangs off of the rim for another miss.

those squiggly lines at the elbow is Nikita pump-faking for the 60th consecutive possession

awww, give the poor guy a break. He probably spent the last several days to come up with those game plans during the first half. Those couple of minutes during halftime just aren't enough time to make adjustments for the second half.

Seriously....photoshopped right? Just want to make sure before I laugh or cry.

Back