• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPNs Top NCAAB Markets

Tobacco Road!

1. Louisville (4.6).
2. Greensboro-High Point (3.5).
3. Columbus (2.9).
4. Kansas City (2.7).
5. Raleigh-Durham (2.6).
6. Charlotte (2.3).
7. Cincinnati (2.1).

I've got to admit that I didn't realize the Louisville/Columbus/Cincinnati area has such a solid viewership.

http://blogs.courier-journal.com/rickbozich/2012/02/16/espn-confirms-louisville-nations-top-tv-market/

Really? They are bat shit crazy about college basketball. Dated a girl whose dad was from Louisville and even out in San Diego he would religiously tune into Louisville games. Didn't they also just build a bad ass new arena?

Between Louisville/UK and Cincy/Xavier that definitely makes sense. I'm definitely more surprised, even as an OSU fan, about Columbus.

Also, I'm surprised Indianapolis isn't on here, just because that state is nuts about basketball.

I'm a bit surprised that Greensboro-High Point scores so much better than Raleigh-Durham and Charlotte.

Greensboro has been a high tv ratings Mecca for a while. True Blood and NASCAR both have rewarded the Greensboro market for such high ratings in the past. I swear, it's like all we do is sit around and watch tv.

Back