• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why Do You Guys Hate Me So Much?

Jeff Bzdelik

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Is there anything I can do to smooth things over?
3996olive_branch.jpg

Walk... and I mean walk, across all lanes of I-40 during rush hour.

I wish Bzz actually read these boards so he could see how much we hate him and he would just leave.

I wish Bzz actually read these boards so he could see how much we hate him and he would just leave.

If I were making the kind of coin he's making, I wouldn't leave. I'd suck and collect those checks as long as I could. I'd probably post pics here of myself cashing those checks with a big :thumbsup:

But that's just me.

Learn how to dress you fucking loser. That's the one thing you actually can control, because your a horrible coach regardless of what you do.

If I were making the kind of coin he's making, I wouldn't leave. I'd suck and collect those checks as long as I could. I'd probably post pics here of myself cashing those checks with a big :thumbsup:

Wonder if he gets paid bi-weekly or monthly. Forget direct deposit, I'd demand checks just so I could go to the bank and deposit them.

Just go away. Don't do anything official, just make sure we never see you anywhere near WInston Salem again.

You are right, Jeff, the hate is irrational. I went back and looked at the numbers and there is no reason for this. If I have my math right, I think the record is as follows:

Since you arrived at Wake, we have played 29 ACC games and have lost 25 of them. 23 of those losses have been by double figures, and all the losses together are by a combined total of 483 points.

So, in 20% of your ACC games we either won or lost by fewer than 10 points, while in 80% we lost by double digits with an average losing margin of about 20 points per loss.

Now, I could understand if we had lost all our games by double figures, or even 90%. In that case the hate would be justified. Or if the average losing margin were 30 or so.

But if we're only getting blown out 80% of the time, and the losing margin is averaging only about 20, then this makes no sense.

I'm with you, Jeff, I just don't get it. As far as I'm concerned you have been a Godsend.

Because you drive a Prius. It just says it all. Before you save the planet could you just consider saving our basketball program and resign?

You can start smoothing things over by apologizing to me and the rest of my fellow students out on parole. You said the f word to me and my feelings got hurt. Waaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! I'm telling your daddy Mr. Wellman on you mister!

Winning will help you Buzz but you also need to start attending student parties and bars, if you want to have a chance at connecting with the fans.

ps - You would do better to choose venues without a jacket and tie requirement.

Back