• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Infraction and Temp Ban: Billy Mitchell

TWDeac

Resident Astrophysicist
Staff member
Reaction score
Billy Mitchell has been given a 3 day temporary ban for excessive trolling via the reputation system.

We discussed this as a moderator team and felt that the punishment matches the amount and severity of his comments.

Did he leave grammar related neg reps?

That was him? I've been getting Sandusky-esque negrep for 2 or 3 months. I figured it was someone who legitimately didn't like me. I don't think I've ever even had an exchange with Billy Mitchell.

Is this what people are getting as Sandusky rep?- "if i ever get a chance, this fat fuck is going to jerry sandusky you in the asshole se7en style until you bleed like a stuck pig mother fucker"

Is this what people are getting as Sandusky rep?- "if i ever get a chance, this fat fuck is going to jerry sandusky you in the asshole se7en style until you bleed like a stuck pig mother fucker"

Sounds like it, but we may need to match the typing style to past negreps, just to rule out copycat neg-reppers.

The Sandusky stuff wasn't me. I never got into that area. Those don't seem at all clever.

I understand that I was over the line, but you have to admit that some of mine were pretty funny.

The Sandusky stuff wasn't me. I never got into that area.

c4e1feee-6941-4ba4-8539-8fe72f4e303b.jpg

The Sandusky stuff wasn't me. I never got into that area. Those don't seem at all clever.

I understand that I was over the line, but you have to admit that some of mine were pretty funny.

How can we admit it wasn't funny if you didn't sign it?

Back