• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Site has been down a lot recently

DEACisGO

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
I don't think it is just me. Can we get an update, or did I miss it?

We've had two unannounced down times in the last week. Sorry, should have posted something here after the first one.

The issue right now is that something is going on with our hosts. It has nothing to do with our bandwidth limits. TW and I are working with them (or trying to :rulz:) to figure out wtf the issue is asap and get better uptime than what we've had recently. There is no excuse for this to be an issue with the plan we're on right now.

We'll keep you guys updated when we figure out exactly what the issue is.

I've been on the phone with support for the past hour and a half. The downtime is unacceptable and we are working on getting it all resolved.

So was the timing of it being during the Wake game simply coincidence?

Yep. Trust me, if there is going to be downtime, that's the last time we'd hope for it to happen. That just leads to the angriest number of people, already angry about the game as it is.

Issues seem to have been related to the server's automatic monitoring services, but we also got some settings changed wrt maximum client connections and memory allocation that should help too.

Yep. Trust me, if there is going to be downtime, that's the last time we'd hope for it to happen. That just leads to the angriest number of people, already angry about the game as it is.

Issues seem to have been related to the server's automatic monitoring services, but we also got some settings changed wrt maximum client connections and memory allocation that should help too.

Yeah, I and I assume many others attributed the site being down to bandwith issues. Good to know that wasn't the case and it shouldn't happen again.

Any known issues with Tapatalk right now? Every time I post using the app on my iPhone and iPad, I get an error message. The post still seems to make it through, but I still get the error every time.

Test.

Edit: tried deleting the forum and re-adding. Didn't fix it. Still receive a server error message when I post.

Are you guys on the most recent version of tapatalk?

Yeah, still getting that message. I'm on the current version according to the Android Market

Just posted in another forum from Tapatalk with no problem. I think it's on your end, TW.

Yeah, we're probs gonna have to re-install the code and then delete and re-add the forum on their end. Though I don't think anything will need to change on your end, we'll see.

Back