• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big news tomorrow ...

IrishSlim

The Sultan of Swashbuckle
Reaction score
Got some interesting things lined up for tomorrow ... post topics and news that will prove worthy of the word "fuck."

Wast that cryptically foreshadowing enough? If not, I can try again, and get TW or cookout to add a musical score to this post

I will not be active in these boards as I think it is pretty immature and childish what you guys are going. However, if it leads to come change at Scout, then maybe it will be for the best.

I will not be posting but will inevitably be keeping an eye out. Best of luck.

Last edited:
I will not be active in these boards as I think it is pretty immature and childish what you guys are going. However, if it leads to come change at Scout, then maybe it will be for the best.

If cagles reads that you've been over here, you'll never get that Mod spot on Scout you've been gunning for, Warrior!

Now that's childish, yo

Immature and childish? Ok.

Starting a forum is immature and childish? Come down off that high horse.

So damn pretentious now. What happened to you?

Fair enough, some people probably still think this is a BzzOut fringe breakaway board. It's definitely not. We'll have to let them realize the truth on their own. This is about a board with less censorship, more active mods, transparency, and better technology. The goal is to create a community that everyone enjoys and no one takes too seriously.

Fair enough, some people probably still think this is a BzzOut fringe breakaway board. It's definitely not. We'll have to let them realize the truth on their own. This is about a board with less censorship, more active mods, transparency, and better technology. The goal is to create a community that everyone enjoys and no one takes too seriously.

Well said! And hot chick threads.

Unless there are freak bugs :)

This board is pretty sweet. Keep up the good work. Competition is always a good thing. Unbridled censorship....not so much.

Thank you, this should be a success if for no other reason than having mods that will work with you to understand the line and enjoy posting about/with WF people.

Can we have an OGBoards official flag for our tailgate?

25i0rav.jpg

Make the guy on the right wearing a duke jersey

I am afraid people will take your reluctance to censor too far.

after reading road warriors post the first thought that came to mind was... damn that is kind of a prick thing to say. The second thing was, I wonder if we can say motherfucker in addition to the word fuck. So the main reason for this post, aside from post padding, is a motherfucker test post. :werd:

Back