• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Jackson's final ball is atrocious. He is skilled on the ball, but he can't deliver it for shit.

that commercial that featured Donovan, Deuce, Bradley and Howard couldn't have been more spot on. jozy played well at times tonight, but those 4 are the foundation of our team.

Agreed. He is fast as shit too.

I don't know where he plays, but he looks like a Championship player to me. United have a similar player in their reserves and he is all I keep thinking about when I see Jackson. Nicky Ajose. Faster and smaller, but similar strengths and weaknesses.

I don't know where he plays, but he looks like a Championship player to me. United have a similar player in their reserves and he is all I keep thinking about when I see Jackson. Nicky Ajose. Faster and smaller, but similar strengths and weaknesses.

Simeon Jackson? Norwich City.

Back