• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Donovan should not be taking FKs if he's gonna be crossing. His service has been terrible.

Can we deliver a decent ball from a set piece, please?

Not with Landon on the ball. So bad.

Brad Davis, Jose Torres, and Stu Holden are probably the only guys in our system that can deliver a quality ball, imo. I could be forgetting someone, but those 3 come to mind.

Donovan's set piece delivery has been crap for a while now - I can't remember the last time he played in a ball that actually beat the first defender.

Haha you beat me to it. He hits the occasional nice one but wastes so many set piece opportunities with that crap. Holden hits a great ball so hopefully he takes over when healthy.

Not with Landon on the ball. So bad.

Brad Davis, Jose Torres, and Stu Holden are probably the only guys in our system that can deliver a quality ball, imo. I could be forgetting someone, but those 3 come to mind.

Davis is a Dynamo guy, right? I saw one of your games within the last 2 weeks and I think that was the name of the guy that took the set pieces. He put in some good ones and consistently beat the 1st defender, which is (or should be) the absolute minimum requirement!

Back